1. Where are you from originally?
2. What is your favorite WOD/Movement?
My favorite WOD was the Buy in: 200m Trap Bar Farmers carry (45/35) then: 4rds 5 squat cleans (155/105) 10TTB 15WB (30/20) then Cash out: 200m trap bar farmers carry.
3. What is your least favorite WOD/Movement?
My Least favorite would be chest to bar because I’m still struggling with it.
4. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/CrossFit Northlake?
Before CrossFit I was going to the gym 3 times a week and running. I used to do CrossFit back in high school and I heard about it from my cousin who is a personal trainer and thought it would help me out with soccer. I heard about CrossFit Northlake by a friend of mine who does CrossFit in Mooresville and they recommended CrossFit Northlake since it was closer to me.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit?
Other activities I participate in are kayaking, swimming, hiking and playing soccer in my free time.
6. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
5x a week.
7. What is your athletic background?
I played soccer for 12 years played tennis for about 3 years as well as karate for 10 years and tai-kwon-do for 8 years
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake?
After my first workout I thought it was tough and knew it was what I needed to help me get in shape. Now I couldn’t be happier that I have committed to it.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Northlake memories/moments?
My favorite moments are that everyone is so friendly and welcoming to teach and help you out. Not just the coaches but also everyone else who comes in. It makes it more welcoming and comfortable to do the workouts and meet new people and even make friends.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Northlake?
It’s not going to be easy but if you work hard the results will show. Stick to it and keep pushing yourself. Hard work really does pay off.
11. What is your eating style?
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake?
I have lost 26lbs since I started 2 months ago, I went from not being able to run a mile to being able to run 1.5 miles in 11 mins and being able to run 4 miles at a consistent pace.
13. What do you do for a living?
Photography, and manage a Quiktrip.
14. What drives you to be an active family?
I’ve always loved working out and wanting to stay in shape. The people I surround myself with have helped me stay motivated in doing that.
Leave a Reply